Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Running Report so far

This week has been difficult. From the schedule, I've done 2 workouts, but not in the right order.

The workout for Monday was the XC ski training class. Frank and I are taking this class to get ready for ski season, and I believe it's difficult enough to qualify for cross training for the FIRST plan, which is the plan that I'm using for the LV Marathon in December.

Instead of doing the Tuesday night trail series (I was really tired from the Monday workout), I decided to do the 3mix9minutes as scheduled. This was difficult because I did it on the treadmill which can be really boring for me.

Tonight, I'm not sure if I will go to XC class or not because I've developed a cold. Something about strength training does not sound good today. However, since my symptoms appear to be above the neck, I might tough it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home